Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hagioscope

Looks like this will be my last post on this blog, at least for a while. Band Name of the Day has clearly run its course with both writer and reader(s) over the past few years, so it's time to move on.

Where to?
Hagioscope, my new blog. http://hagioscope.blogspot.com.

Haggis-what?
Come on over and find out.

How is Hagioscope different from BND?

  1. Hagioscope is a diary, not an essay blog. My posts may have a point/theme, or I may just ramble about whatever is on my mind. I may post several times in a day or nothing at all for a week. No format, no predictions, no promises.
  2. No mailing list. Drop by only if you feel like it.


Why?
BND was a good writing exercise there for a while. I have some nice output to show for it. But if you do any kind of exercise the same way for too long, you plateau. I need to cross-train.

Anything else?
Thanks for reading. Keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home