Monday, February 28, 2005

Oscar Wieners


The Oscars were last night. I dutifully watched (with the mute button pressed 95% of the time) so that today I could pretend more cultural awareness than I have. Truthfully, though, I saw none of the Best Picture movies and none of the Best Acting performances. The closest I came was having seen Shrek 2, which was nominated for Best Song, I think, and maybe an animation award. And, due to my chronic fashion impairment, I'm not even qualified to comment on the gowns, although I thought the tuxes looked very nice.

So tell me, did the Academy and the stars get it right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonvallet said...

My cousins are still doing the "Hillary Swank" speech when something goes their way. They say, "I don't know what I did right, I'm just a poor little girl from the trailer park!" In their high pitched voice.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home