Tuesday, November 11, 2003

11/11/03’s illustrious band:

Page Turner


It's Day 2 of Books are Better than Boyfriends Week! Here are the next half-dozen reasons.


And before you start thinking that I’m just griping because I can’t get a date, please be aware that I have had several recently and have another coming up this weekend. I haven’t compiled this list because I don’t remember what it’s like to have men in my life. It’s because I do.



  • Sneaking a forbidden book into your bedroom is easy. And even if you get caught, you probably won't get disinherited for it.
  • You can have the same book as Oprah -- at the same time.
  • It's OK to auction off your old books on eBay.
  • Moving quickly from one book to another makes you appear intellectual.
  • Old books are good to go back to.
  • Not all the good books are taken already.

Tomorrow: Still more reasons!


E-mail the Media Sensation: BandNameoftheDay@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home