Friday, January 07, 2005

01/07/05’s illustrious band:

Fan Dance


Not much time for blogging today; I'm preparing for tonight's semi-impromptu kung fu demonstration and tomorrow's trip to New York, where I'll get my groupie groove on.


Oh, didn't I mention that I'm going to the Big Apple to see both Rockapella and one of its former members in concert? Well, I am. So I'm off to pack. Tops on the list: good socks for walking and good markers for collecting autographs. See you next week!


Today around the world: You're celebrating Christmas today if you're Russian Orthodox. Merry Christmas!


E-mail the Media Sensation: BandNameoftheDay@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aura said...

Ooohh... A good, trusty Sharpie would do! :) But that's okay, if you completely forget, usually the guys have one handy on them. hehe ;)

Have fun!

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home