Friday, May 02, 2003

05/02/03’s illustrious band:

Callow & Gormless


Brought to you by A Word A Day (www.wordsmith.org).


This is really a better name for a law firm than for a band, but we take what we can get. Of course, I do not mean to imply in any way that members of the bar are callow (immature, inexperienced) or gormless (lacking intelligence). Most of the lawyers I know are actually pretty smart. However, I did just finish listening to a John Grisham audiobook titled King of Torts, in which the main character fit the description to a T.


Anyway, it’s too nice a day to sit at the computer, so I’m outta here. Today is Complete Your Refinancing Day and also Buy a New Pair of Cross-training Shoes Day, which I traditionally observe by driving around town with the windows down and dealing in obscene amounts of money. After that, my bike and I have some ground to cover in the southern metro area before the rain hits on Sunday. I hope all of you have equally fun weekends planned.


E-mail the Media Sensation: jugglernaut@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home