Monday, February 17, 2003

02/17/03's illustrious band:

Left Shoe, Right Shoe


Brought to you by my habit of putting on my shoes in the same order every time, left shoe first, right shoe second.


Socks and pants are the same: left foot/leg first, then right. But with shirts or jackets, it's right arm first, then left unless I can manage both at once. Earrings: left ear, right ear. Rings: right hand, left hand. Lotion: apply to left leg first, then right leg, left arm, right arm. Always in the same order. Is anyone else as habit-bound about this sort of thing as I am?


So, can you tell I have a little free time on my hands? Yep, I've taken Presidents' Day off, without realizing it was Presidents' Day until this morning. By taking this holiday off, I've forfeited the chance to commute to the office in lighter-than-usual traffic, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to live with. I've been enjoying sleeping in and hanging out in my PJs, as well as the chance to run errands without having to squeeze them in on my to or home from something else. I even made chocolate chip cookie-bars and cleaned house a little. I still have classes to go to tonight, but I plan to spend the time between now and then on the couch with a book and a cat or two.


It's less than a week now until the big 10th anniversary celebration and demo at the T'ai Chi studio. Everyone is perfecting routines and polishing swords. Just a reminder: Everyone is invited! If you need a kung fu fix this coming Saturday, let me know and I'll get you directions to the best show in town.


E-mail the Media Sensation: jugglernaut@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home