Friday, June 13, 2003

06/13/03’s illustrious band:

The Complete Guide to Psychic Development


Brought to you by the book of the same title by Cassandra Eason. (Thank goodness it isn’t an incomplete guide to psychic development; I’d hate to end up with ES but no P.)


According to the back of the Guide, if I’ve ever known who was calling before answering the phone, I may already be a winner in the psychic sweepstakes. I do, in fact, often know who is calling before I pick up, but that’s more likely due to caller ID than ESP. Well, I get the occasional surprisingly lucky guess, too. And I have to admit, I’m more likely to get it right if it’s Mother Media or Sister-san calling.


So what about it? Can people see the future? Can people see, hear or simply know what’s happening at a great distance? Can they communicate with the dead? Have out-of-body experiences? Learn things about other people just by touching their belongings?


I’m of the “if you can’t disprove it, maybe it works” school of thought. After all, if human beings use only 10% of their brain capacity, what’s going on in the other 90%? That part of the brain could be tuned in to frequencies we just haven’t identified yet, don’t you think?


That’s it for today’s blog. I need to get outside and enjoy this splendid weather.


E-mail the Media Sensation: jugglernaut@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home