Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Good Deed Dare


No time for a wordy story today, so instead I'll issue the Good Deed Dare.


Rules

  1. Commit a random act of kindness. No incidence of thoughtfulness too small!


  2. Report your good deed back to me in an ANNONYMOUS comment. Mailing list members can visit the BND home page at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com, click the "comment" button at the bottom of this or any post, and follow the directions. Or drop me a postcard with your warm fuzzy written/illustrated on it.


  3. Repeat as desired.

That's it. The key here is the anonymity. No credit, no ego strokes. Just create something good in the world. Maybe I'll compile a list.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a good deed...When you see a couple taking turns getting their picture in front of a landmark...offer to take the picture for them, so that they may both be in it. That always puts a smile on people's faces.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I paid the toll for the person behind me on the toll road.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home