Saturday, November 13, 2004

11/13/04’s illustrious band:

Where There's a Will


Brought to you by serendipity.


Yesterday evening, I watched an X-Files episode (on DVD) in which Mad TV alumnus Will Sasso had a guest starring role. When the episode ended, I shut off the DVD player and switched to network TV, something I do once a week or so to remind myself why I don't do it more often. And there, on the sitcom, was Will Sasso again. It was several years after his X-posure, and he'd gained back a lot of the weight he'd lost at that time, but it was still Will.


Sorry to leave you BNDless yesterday, but after a busy day at work, I was overtaken by sloth and unable to rise from the couch. Celebrating a major award takes a lot of energy, you know. And thanks for all the congrats. We appreciate them.


It's a quiet weekend around Sensational Acres. Mostly I'll spend it catching up on the housework I neglected for my trip to Phoenix last weekend. The weather is good, so I've kicked the cats outside while I still can. Tomorrow: cooking and ironing. When you're a bigtime journalist, the glamour never stops. :-)


Today around the world: November 13 is Harvest Festival in the U.S. Virgin Islands.


E-mail the Media Sensation: BandNameoftheDay@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home