Thursday, October 14, 2004

10/14/04’s illustrious band:

Crabby Slacks


Brought to you by the Bowler.


Does somebody have a case of the Mondays?


Get up on the wrong side of the bed?


What did you have for breakfast -- grumpy flakes and sour milk?


Look who's wearing her crabby slacks today.


I'm not wearing my crabby slacks today. In fact, I'm not wearing slacks at all. I refuse to wear slacks. Pants, yes. Slacks, no. "Slacks" ranks right up there with "moist" as a word I'd rather avoid.


Anyway. Nowhere close to crabby. I've heard good news from friends today and viewed fabulous photos of my month-old niece, Princess Jocelyn, royally attired in her golden slippers. I have a beer in my hand and a hot date with Ben & Jerry in about 10 minutes. Smilin', baby, smilin'.


Today around the world: October 14 is the birthday of the Peace Corps and, perhaps not coincidentally, the International Day of Disaster Reduction.


E-mail the Media Sensation: BandNameoftheDay@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home