Wednesday, January 21, 2004

01/21/04’s illustrious band:

Don’t Eat Lotion


Brought to you by Strong Lisa.


It’s been too busy a day for me to blog much, but I can offer you this piece of vital advice: don’t eat lotion. No matter how tempting the ingredients that provide the fragrance, don't eat it. Last night, Lisa somehow talked me into licking a dollop of orange/chocolate/mint-scented moisturizer off my arm, and I regretted it for the next three hours. The aftertaste was too much like soap.


Today around the world: January 21 is Errol Barrow Day in Barbados. I’m not familiar with Errol, but I have met his brother Wheel a couple times.


E-mail the Media Sensation: BandNameoftheDay@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home