Friday, August 26, 2005

Picspam

Picspam (PIK-spam). Spam, or unwanted e-mail inbox filler, consisting of pictures rather than text.


Brought to you by a little meme I borrowed from vegemiterules. You go to Google images and type in the topic you want a picture of. For instance:



where I was born: Heidelberg, Germany. Dad was stationed there in the Army for a few years. He and Mother Media had many adventures in Europe, of which I was but one.




where I spent most of my childhood: the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. You owe it to yourself to visit this place at least once. Go in the fall when the air and the colors are crisp.




where I live now: the glorious Twin Cities of Minnesota. See that tallest building toward the left in the picture? I work across the street from it.





one of my nicknames: Only people at the T'ai Chi studio call me Kim-Chi. Kimchi is fermented sauerkraut known for its pungency. Yep, my friends love me.




my favorite color: cobalt blue




my favorite animal: This photo looks enough like Warren Peace, feline despot of Sensational Acres, to be his royal portrait.




my favorite drink: Ice-cold Coke from a glass bottle is best.





my favorite singers:

LEFT: Jeff Thacher, vocal percussionist of Rockapella. He's usually too busy spitting out drumbeats to sing, but when he does, it's lovely.

RIGHT: Rockapella founder and alumnus Sean Altman. Golden voice, saucy wit, cheekbones you could slice cheese on — what's not to love?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home