Tuesday, December 03, 2002


12/03/02 news updates:



  • Regarding my 15 seconds of fame: Technology is wonderful. Remember that handyman/consumer report news bite that was filmed at my house in October and aired a couple weeks ago? I’ve just learned that one can view it online! Just go to www.kstp.com. In the little search window (upper left, beneath the picture of the anchor people), type "handyman." One of the results lets you read a brief transcript of the segment and one lets you watch the actual video. It took a couple minutes to load on my machine at the office, but it worked. Cool, huh?

    Note: The news clip is preceded by a commercial for ethanol fuel, so don't worry that you clicked on the wrong thing. Just wait it out. I'm next.

  • I have filled out my statement of interest in the QuikDatz speed dating service and am awaiting the next step. December looks a little busy for me, so I told them I’m willing to sign up for a January event. I’ll keep you posted. Meanwhile, keep those donations coming!

Scroll on down for today’s band.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home