Tuesday, August 17, 2004

08/17/04’s illustrious band:

Tubbado


Brought to you by my vacation-addled brain.


Sometime in the last week, I either dreamed or really had a discussion of what to make for a bake sale, and how I thought small margarine tubs filled with cookie dough would sell wonderfully. If I dreamed it, there's no problem. But if I actually discussed this with someone, I need to take back the suggestion; the raw eggs in the dough would be a huge salmonella risk, which is not what you want at a bake sale. So if I urged you to do this, please just ignore me. Thank you.


So here I am, back from the annual T'ai Chi retreat. It was great -- one of the most relaxed and relaxing ever, at least for me. (Yeah, things got very relaxed around the campfire Saturday night. Or so I'm told.) I got in a lot of good practice and good visiting with good friends; a perfect way to spend a beautiful weekend. Now let's see if I can carry this sense of calm through the final month of Sister-san's pregnancy. I wanna meet my niece or nephew already!


The T'ai Chi studio is closed this week so the instructors can get some well deserved R&R, so I find myself in the unfamiliar position of having some weekday evenings free. I've been bonding with my computer way, way too much. What do normal people do in situations like this?


Today around the world: August 17 is when Argentina notes the Death of General Jose de San Martin.


E-mail the Media Sensation: BandNameoftheDay@hotmail.com

Visit the BND archives at http://jugglernaut.blogspot.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home